All The Online Conference speaking opportunities (“keynote“, “technical session“, “business session”, “panel discussion”, “demo”, “informational video presentation” etc) would be governed by following Conference Speaker Agreement.
This Agreement defines the obligations of you (“Speaker” or “Presenter“) and DataioticsHub – part of VCubeC Data Analytics Pvt Ltd (“we”, “our”, or “us” or the “Company”).
- Presenter and/or Speaker grant us permission to reproduce and distribute any materials provided by presenter for use in the proposed presentation in online conference proceedings.
- Presenter and/or Speaker warrants and represents that he/she has all rights and permissions necessary for any material included in his/her presentation and fully indemnifies us for any costs, fees, or judgments, including reasonable attorney fees, resulting from a claim by a third party that materials provided by presenter violate such third party’s rights. Third party includes and is not limited to Presenter and/or Speaker’s current and previous employers.
- Presenter and/or Speaker grant us permission to edit biographies, session titles, and abstracts to ensure consistency in program and promotional materials.
- Presenter and/or Speaker grant permission to us, or anyone acting on our behalf, permission to photograph, film, or otherwise record and use their name, likeness, image, voice and comments and to publish, reproduce, exhibit, distribute, broadcast, edit, or digitize the resulting images and materials in publications, advertising materials, or in any other form, in any media now existing or hereinafter invented, and for any purpose worldwide without compensation.
- Presenter and/or Speaker shall not make any statement, orally or in writing, publicly or privately, or do any act or otherwise conduct itself in such a manner as will or may disparage us, it’s directors, officers, employees, or their business, products or services.
- Presenter and/or Speaker understands and agrees to abide by our rule not to allow obvious solicitation of Speaker’s services or products.
- Presenter and/or Speaker grants us a royalty-free license to use his or her name, likeness, photograph, and biographical data, including current or previous employer’s company name, in connection with promotion and sales of the Conference and Materials.
- Presenter and/or Speaker agree that inclusion of their presentation in the agenda is solely determined by us and we reserve the right to replace any session in the agenda as deemed necessary. If your presentation is removed from the agenda we will cancel your conference registration and refund the registration fee at your request. We will not be responsible for and will not reimburse you for any non-cancellable travel or other expenses.
Last updated – 22-February-2020