Terms of Service
All the training program / courses (“courses“, “training programs“, “workshops”, “blogs”, “meetups”, “webinars”, “events”, “technical and informational videos”, “any material on DataioticsHub Website at www.dataioticshub.com”, “any material on DataioticsHub microsite like blogs.dataioticshub.com”, any published mobile application etc) offered by VCubeC Data Analytics Private Limited (“we”, “our”, or “us” or the “Company”) to the participants (“any person or individual who uses our training program / courses”, “student”, “organization”, “institute“, “working professional”, “online delegate” etc) are governed by following terms and conditions unless explicitly signed to cover any other terms by authorized Company signatory.
By accessing any training program / courses including this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use our training program / courses including this website in case you do not agree to all the terms and conditions listed on this page.
- Our courses and training programs are purely for skill development, designed by industry and academic practitioners which help you learn big data and analytics technologies.
- We do not accept any cash payments for any of our courses and training programs. We would not be responsible for any cash payments done by participants. All payments for paid training program / courses should only be made digitally or via cheque in the company name only.
- The digital material accessed during the courses can only be used by participants for their own reference only. Any distribution of the material to other people / organization / institute through any means can invite legal penalty.
- Any provided material (vm, code snippets, blogs etc) whether openly available on our website or given directly is tested only for learning purpose and not for any project related activities.
- Participants would need to bring / use their own machine to perform any provided labs or attend our online meetings / webinars / events.
- Participants would need to use their own network connection with recommended bandwidth to attend our courses and training programs.
- Participants would be solely responsible for downloading and/or acquiring license(s) of the software required for the purpose of the training program / courses.
- All sales (including but not limited to online delegate tickets, workshop tickets, course seat etc) are final, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- In any scenario (including but not limited to if course gets cancelled) maximum liability of the Company would not exceed the fees paid by the participants. For any training program / courses which are available free of charge, there is no liability of the Company.
- There are no placement services offered as a part of any of our training program / courses.
- Lunch. teat/coffee, snacks are not served and not included in fees of any courses and training programs delivered in online mode. For classroom mode training programs refer to the specific course registration terms.
- Session recordings, material, presentations etc during online conference may not always be available for future viewing depending upon speaker consent. Participants are expected to take notes for their own purposes during online conference sessions.
- No session recordings are done for B2B / private classroom and/or online programs. For B2C / public programs recordings would be available only when specified during registration for one month duration.
- Our courses and training programs are not recognized by any university and do not have any AICTE accreditation
- By attending our training program / courses including but not limited to meetups, webinars, events both in person and online – Participants consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by us. Participants waive all rights to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use, exhibition, streaming, web casting, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such use, exhibiting, broadcasting, web casting, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged.
- If any of the above term is disputed as per law all other terms would still continue to hold until the resolution of dispute.